Thursday, December 3, 2009

3dec'o9

i went to hatyai ( thai) on 26-29

i went there with my mum with trip.

1st day we got there..

it was awesome.!

there are lots of tourists waiting at the custom.


checking one-by-one.. waste my time la


the first things i did after passing the custom is..



..
...










fresh coconut! haha xD

original thai's coconXt


here are some pic i toook there..



tis ice-cream very nice! it only costs 20BATH


tis pic is very precious for me. i seldom take photo with my mum


their taxi


20BATH each passenger







night market









at songkla.



their cc so highclass! haha

15BATH an hour only





feel very tired working for my dad

cant i say no?

haiz

so many customers

very luan shui.. + very hot.. + somestime get scolded by ppl

zib$t !
but.. who call tat is my father oo

haha
nvm la =)








dear back from melbourne.

she gave me tis..


duck from melbourne.. haha
i like it so much! =)
thx dear^^ muacck=D


chocolates.. so sweetts =)


and this! she give me her laptop becoz i studied well! thx.. haha xD

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! ham fok dou u..hahaha
    happy always la~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你不要吵!
    我几时讲给你啦
    我借你罢了
    要还的 哈哈

    谢谢你的礼物哦
    我也很喜欢 muackz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is kinda tired working for my dad too XD
    Sometimes outstation need to wake up in the midnight and come back home in the evening lol
    But,you must can learn something else from working haha,don't give up because of tiring=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. today i sold 9 laptop and i earn RM 150
    better than work with my father.. =$
    haha very happy leh! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我来了。。。
    帮你留言作支持。。
    因为不懂要回什么。。==

    我也要去泰国了列。。!!^^

    ReplyDelete