Saturday, July 17, 2010

UNAMUSED

I FEEL CHEATED !

Your late reply made me worry.
Yea, you have your right to do anythings you like
And i am not supposed to alter your activities


Yea.
Since tat day, lots of carings turned out to be annoyance
I just want to make it better

But, seemed like i was doing somethings stupid and i was only amusing and entertain myself.

A decision has made. but inconvenient to tell. i think it is the only way to make
myself more happy.




Lately, my classmates have discovered a peeper in our class
It is damn pity tat tis person is incurable

He isnt ashamed of himself
But keep himself in his dream. keep sohai-ing
He is a traitor ! he betrayed his friends around him
and self-centred !

Huiru case make me so uncomfortable and i dislike him so much!
How come tis kinda person could exist in our class ?! He should be
ELIMINATED!.


4 comments:

  1. wow
    ur english so geng
    so pro aa..
    i cant understand><
    anyway
    dun so sad la^^
    be happy=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know that kinda guys....
    anyway
    ur english really so pro...
    ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. not tat pro.
    i am juz a learner. unenthusiastic to become an eng teacher. ><

    ReplyDelete