Sunday, April 18, 2010

hectic months to go..

haiz

duno wad to say
duno how to express

stress of academically has already exhausting me
i am tired like a bull

besides, i am burried by lots of activities
camps, i am the one who responsible to
fear of cant get any corperation from my members
have you really ever meet this matter b4?
yea. they would cincai doing their jobs
but i think i would kill them if they did so
funny

not only that,
havent reached may yet
my holidays has already full
i tell you my holidays

1> camps
2> spm seminar
3> penang competition
4> 领袖生活营
5> study time

but, anyhow
cant blame on anybody

exam week coming soon
30days
but still got many things havent done la
have to go to the bank next week for the changing in signatories
the hui fei haven collected completly. =S
going to have a conference next week too.
i am in charged of tis

anyone volunteer to help me ?
..
i know
no one would..
hah

recently i was suffering of flu
damn annoyed
i then brought whole box of tissue to school
funny right
i feel cool
stay cool, young man

i wish i would have a nice day 2moro..
smile =)

2 comments:

  1. i will!haha xP
    if any problem u can oso find me
    i will try my best to help you

    gambateh^^

    queenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx.
    haha

    i will find you
    dun try to escape me xD

    ReplyDelete